Blogging Through the Alphabet Journey Coming Soon
One round of Blogging Through the Alphabet on my old blog, my theme/topic was flowers. I plan to do a nature theme this round, focusing on birds and bird watching. I hope you'll come along on our nature walk!
A is for Audubon
B is for Birding/Bird watching
C is for Cardinals and Chickadees
D is for Ducks
E is for Eagles
F is for Flamingos
G is for Goldfinch
H is for Hummingbirds
I is for Ibis
J is for Junco
K is for Killdeer
L is for Loon
M is for Meadowlark
N is for Nighthawk
O is for Owl
P is for Penguins
Q is for Quail
R is for Robin
S is for Sandhill Crane
T is for Titmouse
U is for Umbrellabird
V is for Vulture
W is for Whooping Crane
X is for Xanthacephalus xanthacephalus
Y is for Yellow Warbler
Z is for Zenaidura macroura
Please join my fellow co-hosts and me:
Amanda @ Hopkins Homeschool
Christine @ Life’s Special Necessities
Dawn @ Schoolin’ Swag
Jennifer @ A Peace Of Mind
Kimberly @ Vintage Blue Suitcase
Kirsten @ DoodleMom Homeschool
Kristen @ A Mom’s Quest To Teach
Lori @ At Home: Where Life Happens
Yvonne @ The Life We Build
We hope you will link up your ABC Blogging posts, too. Look for Letter A next Friday.
* Each post must be family friendly. If it is not, we have the right to remove it.
* When linking up to this post, you give us permission to share your post and/or a photo from your post in future posts and social media shares.
* Place the Blog Button from the site onto the post you are linking up.
* Use the hashtag #abcblogging when promoting your post. This will help us find you and help us promote you as well.
* If you have time,check out a few of the other posts and share the love.
* The most important rule is to make sure you are having fun! This is not something we want you to be stressed out over. We want to see all the fun ideas that everyone comes up with for the letters!
subscribe to Life on Chickadee Lane, or Follow my blog with Bloglovin.
Really looking forward to your series. My youngest is thrilled by bird. We will be reading each week.ReplyDelete
My son has been very interested in birds, so I look forward to reading and sharing with him.ReplyDelete
I've been reading through the introductory posts, and I think I will join in next week. I have at least one idea for A!ReplyDelete